Why use Move First?
How Move First works
Our track record
Sounds too good to be true?
“Orchard exceeded my expectations in every way. This was as painless a process as it could have been and I could not be happier with the outcome. Everything was just EASY.”-Brooke H.Atlanta, GABought and Sold with Orchard · November 2022
“If I had selected 1 million other realtors, I would not have had the great experience that I had. My agent was responsive, friendly, and acted as a true partner to handle our needs. Every member of the team, from the renovation of the property, to the listing, to the closing, all were responsive and put customers first. It just doesn’t make sense not to use Orchard.”-Adam C.Austin, TXBought and Sold with Orchard · August 2022
“After trying to buy a home while being contingent for a long period of time, I tried Orchard. Within two weeks, I was in my new home!”-Sabrina S.Denver, COBought and Sold with Orchard · May 2022
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get started?
Who should use this service?
- You want to move as soon as you find your new home without waiting for your old home to sell
- You want to avoid the inconvenient aspects of a home sale — including double moves, repairs and showings until you have moved out of your current house
- You have missed out on homes because you had to make a contingent offer
- You have a long wishlist for your new home and are worried about finding something quickly after your old house sells
- You are dreading the idea of making repairs and managing showings while still living in your current home
What is Orchard's equity advance?
Can I work with Orchard if I want to build a new home?
We’ve partnered with dozens of home builders across the country and can help you find one that works for your needs or work with a home builder of your choice.
Am I eligible for Move First?
- Atlanta, GA: $200,000 - $1,000,000
- Austin, TX: $200,000 - $1,500,000
- Dallas-Fort Worth, TX: $200,000 - $1,000,000
- Denver, CO: $200,000 - $1,500,000
- Houston, TX: $200,000 - $1,000,000
- San Antonio, TX: $200,000 - $1,000,000
If your home is a condominium valued by Orchard between $200,000 and $750,000 that is not currently listed on the market, it is also eligible for the Move First program.
Orchard Home Advisors can help you look for any home within the Atlanta, Austin, Dallas-Fort Worth, Denver, Houston, or San Antonio areas, including new construction.
What's the catch?
Similar to any traditional home sale, the seller is responsible for title and HOA transfer fees as part of closing costs. This varies by market and will be confirmed by your Orchard agent at your consultation.